In this book, Dr. Leslie Kernisan reveals what it really takes to help seniors with their health. She offers insight and guidance on how to design digital health innovations that they'll use and recommend.
If you want to tap into this fast-growing market, read this book today.
Inside You’ll Learn:
- Which specific challenges seniors face with today's health tools, and what they need from you.
- How to check up-front for the real problems seniors need your tools to solve.
- How the "medical care chain" gives you three markets to tap with your digital health tools, and how to engage users by identifying the needs of seniors, clinicians, and family caregivers.
- Critical insights into how geriatrics—the art and science of modifying healthcare so that it works better for aging adults—can help you create better digital health tools.
- Plus...You'll get a robust case study you can use for testing your own product at every stage in the process—from proof of concept, all the way to final design.
A deeply practical guide for anyone building a tool or service for seniors, complex chronically ill patients, and their caregivers.”Co-Chairman, Health 2.0
If you want to design tools that will meaningfully solve health problems for the elderly, read this book!”Doctor as Designer
Written from the front lines, and describes what will actually help people achieve better health while aging."Patient Engagement Expert
If your app is explicitly or implicitly impacting the aged community, then this book is required reading.”Co-Founder, Careset Systems